Penguin Place 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats your favorite thing about the fair?

Go down 
2 posters

What do you rate the fall fair.
1/10
Whats your favorite thing about the fair? Poll_left0%Whats your favorite thing about the fair? Poll_right
 0% [ 0 ]
2/10
Whats your favorite thing about the fair? Poll_left0%Whats your favorite thing about the fair? Poll_right
 0% [ 0 ]
3/10
 0% [ 0 ]
4/10
 0% [ 0 ]
5/10
 0% [ 0 ]
6/10
 0% [ 0 ]
7/10
 0% [ 0 ]
8/10
 0% [ 0 ]
9/10
Whats your favorite thing about the fair? Poll_left100%Whats your favorite thing about the fair? Poll_right
 100% [ 3 ]
10/10
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
IRONMANFAN

IRONMANFAN

Number of posts : 188
CP Username : ironmanfan
Favorite Server : where ever I want
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Whats your favorite thing about the fair? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your favorite thing about the fair?   Whats your favorite thing about the fair? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 10:21 pm

I was just wondering what all you guys' favorite item from the awesome Fall Fair. Mine is the paddle ball ( wave to play it) or the lollipop. Also you can rate the overall Fall Fair. I would rate it a 9/10 because you lose your tickets when you log off. Also what is your favorite mini-game at the Fall Fair. Mine is the one where you guess the hats I keep my mouse on one hat and my eye on the other.
Back to top Go down
http://ironmanfan.wordpress.com/
Me Da Queen
Me Da Queen

Number of posts : 161
CP Username : Me Da Queen
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite thing about the fair?   Whats your favorite thing about the fair? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 7:37 am

I gave it a 9/10, same reason why.
My favorite game is the Puffle Paddle.

-Me Da Queen Bunny
Back to top Go down
IRONMANFAN

IRONMANFAN

Number of posts : 188
CP Username : ironmanfan
Favorite Server : where ever I want
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite thing about the fair?   Whats your favorite thing about the fair? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 8:59 am

that is my 2nd favorite game because its easy to get alot of money but it kinda takes a long time.
Back to top Go down
http://ironmanfan.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite thing about the fair?   Whats your favorite thing about the fair? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your favorite thing about the fair?
Page 1 of 1